About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Video

This video was about an older woman that went to go and visit her husband at a cemetery. This one guy went to her and took her purse from her. They cached they guy and put a mug shot of him on television. The guy had a 15 year old son and he and his wife were separated when his son was 2 years old. The son said that his dad has always been in and out of jail. The son of the guy was in a band at school. He was invited to go to a camp and needed to pay 250 dollars in order to go. Out of all the money that the guy stole from the older woman he gave 250 dollars to his son so that he would be able to go to that camp. Then the son asked the lady if he would want to meet up at a church parking lot. The older woman and the guys son the met up at the church parking lot , and the son of the guy wanted to return the money and while he was handing it to her , he said I’m guessing this money came from the money my dad stole from you. He apologized and said I needed to do this because if I didn’t no one else would have. So he handed her the money and said this was supposed to before my band trip but I assume that this is yours. She took it from his hand and said thank you and gave him a hug. The older woman then said here, this is for your band trip. The son of the guy was really happy and hugged the older woman and said thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment