About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Rex D. Pingear

“Dare to do right”

To me this quote has a lot of meaning to it. I think it has a lot of meaning to it because when you dare someone to do something good there's a higher chance of nothing bad happening than when daring someone to do something they shouldn't. Daring someone to do something that is right is more beneficial for the person and it's surroundings. Daring someone to do something bad is not beneficial for the person because of the consequences they may have. For example, daring somebody to jump off a bridge can be dangerous. It can be dangerous because the person who is being dared can hurt themselves. Being dared in a good way can be helpful and can even be an act of kindness. For example, being dared to give your food to a homeless man sitting by you. This is very kind and helpful because the homeless person would probably feel really grateful and happy. Doing what's right is always better than having consequences.


download (9).jpgRex D. Pingear

No comments:

Post a Comment