About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Phillip Riggs’

Phillip Riggs’ Four Success Tips
  1. Work Hard.
  2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing.
  3. Don't chase after money.
  4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you.

To me these words that Phillip says means that you must work hard to get to where you want to be. You must do something you enjoy and follow your passion. You shouldn't do something for the money, you should do it because you love and enjoy it. When you help others and are good to others good will come to you. I feel this statement relies on “treat people how you want to be treated. Working hard to get to where you want to be is a long process. You must be dedicated to it and not give up. You should focus on doing something you love rather than for the money. I agree to the third statement because you can eventually get tired or bored of what you say is your “passion” but is really not. For example, if i work as a vet but don't enjoy it and i continue to work as one just because i get paid good won't benefit me in the long run because i will eventually get tired of doing something i enjoy. Since i enjoy doing make up i feel i would follow my passion and work hard to get to where i want to be.

phillip_riggs.jpgPhillip Riggs’

No comments:

Post a Comment