About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend
  1. During my Memorial Day weekend I stayed home and cleaned because my mom was going to invite family over. We invited family over and had a BBQ. I enjoyed it because being able to spend time with my family is something i am always grateful for. I got to meet my baby cousin for the first time and it was really exciting!! Being able to get in the pool with all my cousins was really fun and playing board games with them brought us to all being able to bond together. Some homework I did throughout my weekend was my Math homework. A CTR experience was helping my cousin out on helping her make the right choices. I explained to her what was right from wrong and how making the wrong choices can affect her and her future. Something else i did was visit a cemetery and i got to see many people who had once served for our country. It was something i had never done and it was a very beautiful experience. Something i got to do was rest and enjoy a peaceful weekend. I hardly ever have a good amount of time to rest due to having busy schedules. Being able to have a break felt good and it's something i’d like if it happened more often. A couple of movies that i watched was Logan, Frozen and Toy Story. Something i wish i could have done was go to Disneyland because i haven't gone in like a month.
family-playing-board-games.jpg
flags-in-memorial-day-2004-photo-012.jpgdownload (12).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment