About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Pam Knox

“It's A GREAT MOMENT when someone has character to step up and do the right thing at the right time.”

I really like this quote because it's a good thing to live by. What it means to me is that it's something good to see when seeing someone stand up for others or themselves. For example, if someone at school is getting made fun of and you go and tell the person something it means that you are standing up for them. Standing up for someone can make the person feel good because you will make them feel important. You can make someone's life better just by standing up for them. When stepping up and doing something at the right time is good because it shows you are not afraid. Doing this will make you a CTR person because you are doing something good and not bad. Doing the right thing helps you stay out of trouble and keeps you away from bad things.

pam-knox.jpgPam Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment