About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving week off

Thanksgiving Week
During the break i stood home and slept in. I didn't do much, on Thursday which was Thanksgiving day i went over to my cousins house and spent the day with my family. I went to the pink store at the mall to spoil myself. I watched my favorite movie “The Notebook”. I had also watched movies for my AP Spanish class so i could get extra credit. I did lots of homework. So much that it didn't even feel like a break off of school. I did history homework, Spanish homework, chemistry homework, math homework, and English homework. I didn't get to complete it all but i tried my best to do so.I stayed home on the weekend because it was raining and it was a lazy weekend. Me and my sisters were home alone and watched movies all day. My weekend off would have been so much better if i didn't have any homework to worry about.




No comments:

Post a Comment