About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Dont do it Dont say it

Don't do it, Don't say it

“If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”

This quote by Marcus Aurelius is very powerful. I can say this quote is very powerful because if you do something that is not right you will get into trouble. For example, drinking is not right. Drinking isn't right and if you drink you can cause and get into trouble. If it is not true do not say it. I love that because for example, today in this generation there is a lot of people who love to get into people's businesses. I dislike those kind of people because then they go around saying things that are not even true. I really like this quote because it says a lot.


download (2).jpg Marcus Aurelius  

No comments:

Post a Comment