About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, November 28, 2016

“Kindness is the essence of greatness.”
To me this quote means that when you are kind something great could possibly happen to you. Being kind is being polite. Saying excuse me, i'm sorry, forgiving, it's like having manners. When being kind to people they will be kind back. You give what you get, if you're rude to someone they will be rude back and if you respect them they will respect you. Kindness is something that makes you a great person. For example, if someone is in your way and you try getting by say excuse me instead of bumping into them or saying move. Another example could be, if someone is talking toy you look at them in the eyes so they know that you care and actually are paying attention to what they're saying. Kindness can have many good outcomes.


Joseph B. Wirthlin

No comments:

Post a Comment