About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

registered dietitian

Registered Dietitian
Duties and Responsibilities: A dietitian (or dietician) is an expert in dietetics; that is, human nutrition and the regulation of diet. A dietitian advises people on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or to achieve a specific health-related goal. Dietitians work in a variety of settings from clinical to community and public policy to media communication.

Salary: is about $56,813.

Education: bachelor’s degree
                             
                              


I would not like to be one because I don’t think I would be interested in doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment