About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Finals part 2

A.     The only thing I liked about the class was when we would get free time or when we would watch videos.  What I didn’t like about the class was that we have to do a student success statement every time we came. Another thing I didn’t like was when we did the typing tutor.

B.     Some suggestions for improving the class, watch typing tutorial videos, be allowed to get more free time.

C.     I think I did do my best in this class because I always did what I was told to do.

D.     I usually read my Life Planning 100+ Goals when I have time but not everyday.

E.      Sometimes I am a CTR person but sometimes im not. Im sometimes a CTR person because I do good things and sometimes im not because I do bad things.


F.      Be a better person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment