About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

cashier

Cashier

Duties and Responsibilities: Taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons in exchange for food or services. Scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions. Greet customers and ask if they want paper or plastic bags.

Salary: Cashiers get an average wage of Nineteen Thousand Eight Hundred dollars per year.

Education: Many employers prefer candidates with a high school diploma or GED certificate. Learning basic math can be helpful to prospective cashiers who have to count money for sales transactions on a daily basis.
                                               



Reflection: I really don’t know if I would be one , maybe as a side job , but other than that they do get paid kind of good.

No comments:

Post a Comment