About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Final part 1

                      Final Part 1


The showcase for me was a great experience because it was my 
first year doing it. 
My group mates were Amanda, Alonso, Anthony, and Joanna. 
I think I got a good group to work with because we all did are work. 
We each got our own part and completed it. 
We would work on the project every day to try and finish it. 
We would either meet up somewhere or we would go to a teacher’s classroom. 
When the day came we had to be dressed up professionally. 
We were all nervous and were talking about it all day. 
The time came where we had to meet up and we were all really nervous.
 When we saw how our entire group was dressed up we noticed that one person wasn’t.
It was then are turn to go and present. 
We went in quietly and when to our places so that we would be able to start our presentation.
 We started out with saying our names to the panelists. 
We were then done with our presentation and were waiting to be asked questions.
 We were asked 3 questions and we answered all 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment