About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Lou Holtz

                                                                                               STUDENT SUCCESS STATEMENT                                                  

       

                                          Lou Holtz                                                                                                                     
                  The 3 Questions

1.  Can people trust me to do what’s right?
Yes people can trust me to do what’s right.
2
.  Am I committed to do my very best?
Yes I’m committed to do my very best.
3.
  Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

Yes I treat people the way I want to be treated because if I treat them bad they will treat me bad, if I treat them good they will treat me good and I wouldn’t want to be treated good if I treat them bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment