About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, June 9, 2017

“You will go far with CTR”

“You will go far with CTR”
I really do agree with this statement by Mr.Haymore. I do believe i will go far with CTR because when you do right you get right. If i do wrong i know for a fact i won't be anything in life. My life will pretty much go down hill. That is not what i want so i know to get to where i want to be i must do CTR actions. Becoming successful is one of my biggest goals. Making my parents proud is another one. I know accomplishing my goals will have to be done with me being a CTR person. I will do my best to get to where i want to be. Some CTR actions i will do are not do drugs, or drink. I won’t slack off in school and i will be on top of my things. My attitude has to match my mindset so i know and believe that i will continue to make the right choices. At the end it will all be worth it and it will all pay off.


photo-15.jpg-w=300&h=225.jpgMr.Haymore

No comments:

Post a Comment