About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, June 9, 2017

CLASS EVALUATION

CLASS EVALUATION

Some things i liked about this class are being able to learn how to create different types of things. We learned how to create tables and it was interesting because throughout the years here at Marquez i never really was taught that besides in this class. I learned how to type better and i liked that because it will do me good in the future. Another thing i liked was being able to learn all about different type of careers. Something else i liked was doing the card check and getting a candy if you were called on and had your CTR card.

Some things i disliked about this class are that at times it can be really boring. I think that because we would do the same thing every time we met in this class. Another thing i didn't like was that we wouldn't get much free time. I disliked that we always had to be on typing tutor after we were done with our work. Being in this class wasn't really bad but it’d make me really sleepy.

A couple recommendations for improving this class can be changing it up a bit by not making students do the same thing every time they meet in this class. Another thing is checking to see who has their card with them more often. Letting students eat as long as they pick up after themselves. Lastly allow students to be given free time when done with their work.

A highlight for me in this class was walking in and always being greeted with a big smile from Mr. Haymore. Also realizing all the different types of things that can ruin your future if done. I realized CHOOSING THE RIGHT should always be the choice i make. These are the highlights that were for me in class.

I feel i really did do my best in this class because whenever i came i always did my work. I always read and wrote in my life planning goal and i made myself be productive in this class. I would also always complete my SSS. i know i did good in this class because i currently have a high B. My grade in this class has never been anything below a B.

I do read my life planning goal journal like 3 times a week or usually whenever i have time. I don't do it on a daily due to the amount of homework i would get in other classes. Now that we will be going on break i am going to dedicate 5 minutes of my time into my journal.
I really am committed to being a CTR person because i never do anything i shouldn't. I look for the best in things and i don't allow people to put me under pressure. I do random acts of kindness and i am always really nice to people. I have a big heart and i know that i will continue to be the way i am. I am willing to always make good choices for my own good and not look for any trouble.


No comments:

Post a Comment