About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!

THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR Person-to Always CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!

This saying by Mr.Haymore is a really good thing that people should live by. Choosing the right can be quite hard at times but at the end of the day it is always worth it. Staying out of trouble will keep you from receiving consequences and will show you make good choices. I am pretty grateful to have been one of the students here at Marquez to learn about choosing the right. This saying will take me a long way in life and will help me make the best choices. For example, if i go out with some friends and they try to convince me to do drugs and i say no then i am making a CTR action. There is no better feeling than making the right choices and staying out of trouble. One bad choice can ruin your life and One good choice can change your life. Being a CTR person can be very hard because many things can be tempting but the harder the better. Challenging yourself to do good shows how much of a good/hard worker you are. I will carry this saying “CTR” throughout my life and see where it takes me.



photo-15.jpg-w=300&h=225.jpg Mr.Haymore

No comments:

Post a Comment