About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, December 12, 2016

Lying

“When you Tell One Lie it leads to Another”


To me this quote means that when you tell a lie you must keep telling lies just to cover up all the other lies. Lying is a bad thing to do because you can get caught and get into trouble. Lying means you're choosing the wrong and should be punished for that. For example, one time i lied to my mom about where i was. I had asked her if i can go out with a friend and she said no. I had no other choice but to lie to her because i had really wanted to go out. She called and asked where i was and i said at school, in that moment i was afraid to get caught, i was afraid because i had to keep lying and i had run out of things to say. Telling the truth is always the best choice, it keeps you out of trouble and it doesn't make you feel guilty.
Paul Hatch

No comments:

Post a Comment