About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Lou Holtz

 3 Questions

  1. Can people trust me to do whats right?
  2. Am i committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do i treat people the way i want to be treated?

  • I honestly think i can be trusted to do whats right because im not the type of girl who does things she's not supposed to do. I feel like i should be trusted because i always try my best to make right decisions.
  • I am very committed to doing my best in things i enjoy to do. I am committed to doing my best everyday at school and in colorguard. I am committed on trying to be the best daughter i can be for my parents..
  • I do treat people the way i want to be treated because i know that the way you treat them, they treat you. I dislike being given attitude so i always try being as polite as i can be.



download (4).jpgLou Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment