About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Challenges Teens Face Today

Challenges Teens Face Today


  1. Several challenges teens deal today are Depression, Underage Sex, Drinking and Smoking, Child Abuse, Teen Pregnancy, and Stress etc.
  2. Some major challenges i am dealing with today are Stress. I am trying my best to keep up so that i don't feel as stressed.
  3. Being a CTR person helps overcome any challenges that i may face by like for example during hard times instead of drinking and smoking i go for a jog to get it off my mind. Helps me understand that bad things won't solve anything.
  4. I can help other teens to overcome their challenges by talking to them and giving them advice. Another way is i can convince them to get help so they can better themselves for themselves.
  5. 1_cyber-bullying.jpg500xNxteen_drinking_smoking.jpg.pagespeed.ic.5PmYfxe-Eq.jpg
  6. The greatest need that a teen has is only caring about themselves. Teenagers are mostly worried about the way they look and fitting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment