About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, April 13, 2015

World Records

                       World Records

1. Record: Largest Bubble Gum Bubble Blown

Record Holder: Chad Fell

When world record was set: 24 April 2004




2. Record: Largest Natural Breasts

 Record Holder: Annie Hawkins

When world record was set: 01 January 1999



3. Record: Largest Hairy Family
Record Holder: Ramos Gomez Family
When world record was set: 01 February 2000




4. My favorite record is the largest hairy family.

5. This record is fascinating to me because it’s very weird but funny.


6. I would like to be able to break a world record one day but I don’t know what I would want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment