About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Military Medical Oppurtunities

Military Medical Opportunities

Entomologist
Duties and responsibilities: The knowledge of insects and their behavior can impact the health, morale and overall environment of the soldiers. If you serve your country as an entomologist and officer on the U.S Army health care team, you’ll conduct research, perform pest management and provide important information to our leaders regarding biological hazards around the globe.

Salary: $30,000

Education: As an army medical service corps officer, you’ll have access to the most sophisticated technology and training, the opportunity to consult with experts in both the military and private sector, plus exceptional professional growth opportunities, including continuing education courses, seminars and conferences. Master’s degree in entomology or biological science with a major in entomology from an accredited program acceptance to the surgeon general.



Reflection: I don’t think I’d like to be one of these because this job has to do with insects. Another reason is because I’m scared of Insects.

No comments:

Post a Comment