About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Trauma Nurse

                       Trauma Nurse
Duties and Responsibilities: Trauma nurses usually specialize in action and emergency situations. The term "trauma is given to nurses who work in hospitals and with heavy situations as in emergencies .This type of nursing is very demanding and requires a lot of work.

Salary: $60,000-$90,000

Education: A two-year nursing degree is needed. Another educational requirement is completing the courses of physiology, anatomy, pharmacology, health promotion, ethics, and risk deductions.



Reflection: I would not want to become a trauma nurse because of the stress they go through. Another reason would be because there are things nurses have to see like for example people dying and that is something I would hate to have to go through. I have never really wanted to pursue any medical career.

No comments:

Post a Comment