About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Auricular Therapy

Auricular Therapy

Duties and Responsibilities: Auricular therapy is a form of alternative medicine based on the idea that the ear is a microsystem which reflects the entire body. Auricular acupuncturists use different sized needles to stimulate pressure points in the body, with the goal of alleviating pain and general discomfort. Auricular acupuncturists study and manipulate pressure points to help clients find relief from all types of health issues, from arthritis to anxiety to depression to back pain.

Salary: $38,000-$137,000

Education: Most auricular acupuncturists have a Doctorate or a Master’s degree. They start by getting their Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s Degree or First Professional Degree usually needed for this career.



Reflection: After learning about auricular therapy, I don’t think I would want to be in this kind of career. I don’t think that any career related to acupuncture interests me at all. Other people might very well be interested in this kind of work, but I don’t think it’s the kind of work I would like to be doing . 

No comments:

Post a Comment