About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Final Part 1

Final Part 1

1. What are things you liked about the class?
Well I didn’t really like many things but what I liked was when we would watch videos.

2.  What are things that you did not like about the class?
Having to do the same thing all the time when we came into class because it gets boring.

3.  Recommendations for improving the class?
Try making it fun!!!! (:

4.  Did you really do your best in this class?
I did the best I could.

5.  Are you reading your life planning goals 100+ goals daily for atleast 2 minutes?
No only when we read them in class.

6.  Are you committed to be a CTR person?
Yes I am committed to be a CTR person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment