About Me

My name is Samantha Ramirez, i am 15 years old and my birthday is on September 30. I enjoy playing soccer and practicing my flag work.

Friday, October 10, 2014

Chiropractor

                     Chiropractor

Duties and Responsibilities: Chiropractors are primary healthcare professionals concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the effect of these disorders on the functioning of the nervous system and general health.

Salary: $134,190

Education: Four years of pre-medical undergraduate college education, including courses in biology, inorganic and organic chemistry, physics, psychology and related lab work.


Reflection: I wouldn’t wanna be a chiropractor because it doesn’t interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment